About the Conference
Phronesis is delighted to announce our World Nursing and Healthcare Congress that will take place on November 12-13, 2019 at Las Vegas, USA. WNHC-2019 aims to gather health care professionals, nurse practioner’s, doctors, professors etc. in the field of Nursing and Health care to share their valuable research advancements in this particular field. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Nursing and Healthcare division which helps to exchange the present research advancements in between Researchers, Doctors, Nurses, Students, Healthcare professionals and Practitioner' s working all around the world. WNHC-2019 exemplifies the current emerging sessions that will pacifies the practical and critical thinking skills which helps to improve the overall knowledge that underlines the theme: “Challenges and Innovations in Nursing and Health Care”. Thus we welcome you to join this tremendous platform, sharing your research views/ideas through a variety of presentations that includes plenary, keynote, invited talks, oral presentations, and poster presentation which makes the WNHC-2019 splendid.
WNHC-2019 an excellent roof for the upcoming researchers in the field of Nursing and Healthcare which putforth’s the diversified scientific sessions that widens professional contacts and creates new opportunities which paves the way for nursing practioner’s and professionals.
Why to Attend ?
- Meet worldwide experts
- Networking opportunities
- Greater focus
- Learn skills and stay up-to-date
- Position yourself as an expert
- New tips & Tactics
- Learn beyond your field or interest
Young Researchers Opportunity:
The Young Researcher Awards are part of a global initiative to support early career researchers, with the intention of supporting young researchers in their quest to advance the frontiers of science across a broad range of disciplines. This Award is instituted to recognize and reward young researchers with outstanding track record, a deep commitment to find innovative solutions and potential for high quality research.
We ensure to support and inspire 'Young Researchers' by:
- Showcase their research through oral presentations.
- An opportunity for collegial interaction with other young investigators and established senior investigators across the globe.
- Establishing their academic and professional relationships.
- Improving their morale and confidence of presenting research in an international platform.
- Opportunity for young researchers to learn about the research areas of their peers to boost their ability as multidisciplinary researchers.
Best Poster Awards:
The Best Poster Awards are part of a global initiative to support budding researchers, with the intention of supporting students in their quest to advance the frontiers of science & technology across a broad range of disciplines. This Award is instituted to recognize and reward young minds with outstanding track record, a deep commitment to find innovative solutions and potential for high quality research. Poster Evaluation committee can select the best posters presented during the interactive poster session.
Best Poster Award Nomination Guidelines:
- Originality and quality of the representation
- Technical/Scientific strength
- Novelty of the work
- A maximum of 3 prizes will be awarded for the best student posters
- The poster must be prepared and presented by the student
- The student must register for the conference (as student registration)